13-inch Yanagiba (Our Longest Blade)
Kamikoto Steak Knife Set (Set of 4 Knives)
Masters of Tradition
Kamikoto Steak Knives are presented in a traditional,
handcrafted ash wood box for safekeeping and storage.
Non-serrated, razor sharp blade
Continuing Japanese tradition, the blade of the Kamikoto Steak Knife is non-serrated and sharpened into an 11° angle.
Handcrafted through a process refined over generations, it cuts through steak without sawing. This way more capillaries of the meat remain intact, retaining more juices of the meat inside.
Handcrafted from Japanese steel
The Steak Knives are made from a carefully selected, high-grade Japanese Honshu 本州 steel from the Keiyō region near Tokyo, Japan.
The steel has been molten at more than 3092 °F before being handcrafted into knives.
Kamikoto 5-inch Steak Knife
Kamikoto Steak Knife Set
(Set of 4 Knives)
- Double-bevel Ryoba 本州 blade, sharpened into an 11° angle
- Traditional Japanese non-serrated edge
- Handcrafted from high-grade Japanese Honshu steel from the Keiyō region near Tokyo, Japan
- Presented in a handcrafted ash wood box for safekeeping and storage
- Each knife is individually inspected and every set comes with a Lifetime Guarantee and a Certificate of Authenticity
Loyal to Kamikoto's original values
While the world around us has moved to less exacting production techniques, Kamikoto remains true to its original values of craftsmanship and quality.